"The purest and most thoughtful minds are those which love color the most"
-- John Ruskin

Saturday, January 14, 2012

Winner of "Clever Contributor" Contest...

I'm so excited that a winner has been chosen for the "Clever Contributor" Contest!  Let me introduce Amy Flowers, and her company, LilPixieBowtique!  Amy is an incredibly talented woman with beautiful handmade products available for sale on her Etsy site, and her website.  Check Amy out at :
Facebook.com/LilPixieBowtique

Amy has been chosen to receive fabric from my "Verona" collection to create something darling!  She will then feature her creation here!  I can't wait to see what she comes up with!  Congratulations, Amy!




1 comment:

  1. From Amy Flowers: I am soooo excited to have won! Thank you so much! This fabric truly inspires me. I can't wait to see it in person, touch it, and bring it to life in one of my creations. Thank you soooo much! XOXO Amy

    ReplyDelete