"The purest and most thoughtful minds are those which love color the most"
-- John Ruskin

Wednesday, January 4, 2012

Looking for Some Clever Contributors!

In anticipation of the release of my "Verona" collection, (as well as my new blog), I want to find some clever contributors who will win free "Verona" fabric!  I would love to see your original designs for any fabric project~from a quilt to an apron.  The winning submission will receive "Verona" fabric with which to make their project.  The project will also be featured on my blog!  (This will be one of many chances to win fabric and contribute to my blog).  

ADDITIONALLY, just for submitting a project you will be entered into a drawing for free fat quarters from Riley Blake Designs.

Please email me a jpeg with description of your project to: emily@emilytaylordesign.com

I look forward to seeing your talent and creations!


No comments:

Post a Comment