"The purest and most thoughtful minds are those which love color the most"
-- John Ruskin

Sunday, May 1, 2011

my new quilt posse!

I had the privilege this week of having my friend Melaine Morris ("Felicity" pin cushion lady) bring some of her quilting friends to my home for a little tour of my studio.  We really hit it off-- they are a great bunch of women!  I look forward to having them as part of my team to give me suggestions, support, and to make quilts for me!

(kind of a mess right now, as I get ready for market!)


Here they are giving me a thumbs up on a few recent ideas that I've produced!  From left to right, Mary Porter, Holly Alden, Melanie Morris, and Cynthia Schindler.  I look forward to featuring some of their beautiful quilt projects... Thanks so much, ladies!!

No comments:

Post a Comment