"The purest and most thoughtful minds are those which love color the most"
-- John Ruskin

Tuesday, April 26, 2011

creative women unite!

I've been so excited to share this on my blog-- I participate in an annual Christmas craft gift exchange each year.  One woman, Melanie Morris, has to be about the most clever, crafty, crazy quilting lady that I've come across.  (Note the alliteration in that previous sentence).  She has been quilting with the same group of women for 7 years, just a drop in the bucket considering her 21 years of quilting!  Well, for this Christmas gift exchange, she made 12 of these adorable pincushions out of my "Felicity" fabric.  Can I tell you how much I love this?!  She has also made the pincushions for each of her quilting friends.  What a sweetheart!



I love to see and share what people have made using my fabric, so if you have something to share, please contact me...

2 comments:

  1. I LOVE the pin cushion... Your fabrics are so colorful and fun!

    ReplyDelete
  2. So excited to see your fabric like that. What a great fun idea.

    ReplyDelete